Issue of ASEM Workshop
Issue of ASEM Workshop on ‘Techniques and Instruments for Conservation of Monuments and Artifacts’ conducted on 6 -7 February, 2-017 is now out. This publication is a compilation of the proceedings and discussions at the workshop. It includes an executive summary of the workshop, paper presentations and the final recommendations. There is also a glimpse of conservation practices followed at the Architectural Division and the Art & Material Heritage Division at INTACH in order to share a broad overview of the conservation scenario in India.
Heritage Awards 2015
Page Updated (November 9th, 2017) @ (03:26 pm)INTACH Heritage Academy is delighted to launch the much-awaited publication on ‘Heritage Awards for Excellence in Documentation of Heritage Sites’ in India, Over 800 drawings and photographs from 23 schools of architecture! Available for sale @ Rs. 1500/- Students get a concession of 20%
Asia-Europe Network of Urban Heritage for Sustainable Creative Economies
Page Updated (July 16th, 2018) @ (12:56 pm)Issue of ‘Asia-Europe Network of Urban Heritage for Sustainable Creative Economies’ in collaboration with Europa Nostra, International Institute for the Inclusive Museum, International National Trusts Organisation (INTO) and Yangon Heritage Trust. Available for sale @ Rs. 500/-
Inaugural issue of INTACH Journal of Heritage Studies
Inaugural issue of INTACH Journal of Heritage Studies on ‘Approaches to Conservation in India’.
Available for sale @ Rs. 500/- It includes the following papers:
1. Archaeological Legislation in India: The Historical Context and Future Directions – S. Suresh
2. Experiencing Heritage Sites: A phenomenological Study Involving people with Vision Impairment – Kavita Murugkar and Abir Mullick
3. Heritage in the Post-industrial City: Discourse on Architectural Heritage De-politicization of Space and Issues of Socio-cultural Continuity in Mumbai’s Historic Neighbourhoods – Shweta Wagh
4. Seismic Safety of Architectural Heritage in India: State-of-the-Art and Future Challenges – Vasudha A. Gokhale
5. Bridging Architectural Conservation and Sustainability – Divya Chakravarti
6. Nara + 20 and its Background (Special Contribution) – Toshiyuki Kono
Apart from these six papers, the Journal also has four books reviewed by eminent persons in the field of heritage.