Asia-Europe Network of Urban Heritage for Sustainable Creative Economies
Inaugural issue of INTACH Journal of Heritage Studies
Inaugural issue of INTACH Journal of Heritage Studies on ‘Approaches to Conservation in India’.
Available for sale @ Rs. 500/- It includes the following papers:
1. Archaeological Legislation in India: The Historical Context and Future Directions – S. Suresh
2. Experiencing Heritage Sites: A phenomenological Study Involving people with Vision Impairment – Kavita Murugkar and Abir Mullick
3. Heritage in the Post-industrial City: Discourse on Architectural Heritage De-politicization of Space and Issues of Socio-cultural Continuity in Mumbai’s Historic Neighbourhoods – Shweta Wagh
4. Seismic Safety of Architectural Heritage in India: State-of-the-Art and Future Challenges – Vasudha A. Gokhale
5. Bridging Architectural Conservation and Sustainability – Divya Chakravarti
6. Nara + 20 and its Background (Special Contribution) – Toshiyuki Kono
Apart from these six papers, the Journal also has four books reviewed by eminent persons in the field of heritage.