Add to Calendar
October 25, 2018 all-day
Page Updated (November 6th, 2018) @ (03:26 pm)
M A S T E R C L A S S
Traditional Knowledge Systems
25 October 2018
INTACH, New Delhi
AimThe broad aim of the master class is to understand the traditional knowledge systems and explore their potential in applicability in conservation.
ContentsThe master class will introduce the concept of ‘traditional knowledge systems’ (TKS). There will be sessions conducted on showcasing various case studies related to the use of this knowledge in various contexts, such as buildings, protected areas, materials, techniques and other aspects and their application in conservation.
Learning OutcomesUpon completion of this Master class the participants will be able to:
- gain introduction to the notions of value and significance associated with traditional knowledge systems.
- develop basic knowledge of the approaches to traditional knowledge systems.
- start thinking critically about the issues related to traditional knowledge systems for heritage conservation.
SpeakersThe course will be taught by the staff at INTACH Heritage Academy and invited guest speakers on specific aspects of the course.
Registration FeesRs. 1200 + applicable Govt. taxes. [This includes registration charge, delegate packs, any handouts for the course, refreshments, tools etc.]
- 10 % less for INTACH members and employees
- 20 % less for students
For any queries regarding academic and to register, please contact:
- Mr. Navin Piplani – Principal Director
- Ms. Sneha Kishnadwala – Capacity Building Assistant