Add to Calendar
February 4, 2019 – February 22, 2019 all-day
Page Updated (February 7th, 2019) @ (03:33 pm)
February – April, 2019
Venue: INTACH, New Delhi
AimA broad aim of the course is to understand the theoretical and practical aspects of Research.
ContentResearch can be defined as a scientific and systematic search for pertinent information on a specific topic. The course on research methodology will establish the importance of systematic approach and formulation of the theory based on these approaches. It will inculcate scientific and inductive thinking and will promote the development of logical habits of discerning and also develop organisational skills. The class will aim at marking the tools for designing the research strategically for a more informed and improved outcome. The course intends to develop specialized approach and skills for wider and relevant reading, critical insight, reflective thinking, academic writing, expanded vocabulary, structural approach and so forth towards a more reliable, solid and impact research.
Learning OutcomesUpon completion of this course the participants should –
- Understand the meaning of research.
- Comprehend the importance of research methodology in research study.
- Develop an understanding of various methods & approaches to a structured research.
- Establish a relationship between the key aspects of research and heritage studies.
- Recognize the components of data and information and their application & management.
- Be able to use the techniques of appreciation and criticism as an underlying tool in research.
- Develop their style and approach to writing technical papers and reports.
- 5 February 2019 (half day)
- 6 February 2019 (full day)
- 11 February 2019 (half day)
- 19 February 2019 (full day)
- 11 March 2019 (half day)
- 28 March 2019 (half day)
- 1 April 2019 (half day)
SpeakersThe course will be taught by the staff at INTACH and invited guest speakers on specific aspects of the course.
Registration FormRegistration Form
Rs. 5,400 + GST
- Rs. 600 + GST (half Day)
- Rs. 1200 + GST (full day)