INTACH Scholarship 2019
One of the key objectives of the Academy will be to undertake and promote a wide range of research, taking advantage of the strong multidisciplinary ethos at INTACH. The structure of INTACH is organised around the following aspects related to art and cultural heritage:
- Architectural Heritage
- Natural Heritage
- Material Heritage
- Intangible Cultural Heritage
- Conservation Training and Capacity Building
- Heritage Tourism
- Heritage Education and Communication
- Craft, Community and Heritage
In 2014, INTACH launched a major international Research Scholarship Programme under three categories:
- INTACH (UK) Scholarships: to enable UK citizens to travel to India and to follow in India any course of conservation study/research which will be beneficial to either or both countries
- INTACH Research Grants: to support advanced research in the field of heritage conservation in India
- INTACH Capacity Building Grants: to its staff and members towards building their capacities as individual professionals, or the Chapter or Division within which they are working
Grants can be for specific discipline in the Humanities (with a preference for archaeology, ancient Indian art, architecture, conservation studies, cultural geography, cultural history, numismatics, museum studies, intangible cultural heritage and scientific application to the humanities).
Call for applications for the 2018 – 19 cycle is now open.
The application deadline is 30th November 2018.
Download application form here:
Download Brochure 2017: IHA Scholarships Brochure 2018